Monday 9 September 2013

Technical difficulties

Just a little note to say sorry about the technical look of the blog at the moment. After a very difficult summer, I jumped back on the keyboard and decided to change a few things about youngandwasted. The first being it's name. I'm not that young anymore.....or so my body keeps telling me after a bottle of wine or six, and after said difficult summer, I don't feel wasted anymore.

Initially the blog was developed because I was fed up with my life. I felt like I had been overlooked for various jobs that I would have loved to have taken on. However, following three devastating deaths of those close to me this year, I have realised that everything happens for a reason. I wasn't supposed to get a fantastic job and move away to London or New York, because I was meant to stay here and build relationships with the friends and family that I have. Over the last few months, I have realised more than ever how incredibly lucky I am to know these people. We've made some fantastic memories together and are now closer than ever. In short, my life hasn't been wasted.

So yeah, tried to change the name, however it all went a bit tits up and I couldn't think of anything that was more appropriate. In fiddling, I also managed to destroy the layout of the flipping thing too! I love to write but technical I am not. I'm now at a stage where if anything else goes wrong with the blog, I'm going to kung fu pow my computer out of the French windows and so, I have given up for today. I think it's wise. Hopefully full service will be resumed soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment