Thursday 3 October 2013

In your face


 It's no good denying it, the dreaded 'W' is on it's way (Winter). Even the very word makes my bones shudder as they imagine the cold to come. The good news however - apart from the fact that pink is this seasons hottest shade ....yay! - is that dry, dull, wintery skin need never be no more!
 
Thanks to a friend who I have now dubbed my 'Skin Saviour,' I have discovered the sheer super powers of Marks and Spencer's Daily Care Extra Rich Moisturiser for the face. Free from those pesky Parabens, Fragrance and colour, this little tube promises to leave the skin feeling moisturised and supple and is suitable even for sensitive skin. I can certainly vouch for the latter too, having suffered terribly with eczema all my life. This year it has been particularly bad and I have struggled to find (A) A cream that stops dryness and (B) A cream that doesn't react badly on my skin. Daily Care Moisturiser ticks off all of my boxes and what's more it's an absolute steal at just £4 per tube.  

No comments:

Post a Comment