Friday 2 August 2013

Live today

I don't know how to start this blog, I don't even really know where I'm going with it. All that I do know is that last week we lost a friend. Cruelly taken and far too young to go. I'm not the only one who feels like the world has been turned upside down and shaken like a dolls house at the hands of a child. My suffering is perhaps only half of what those closest to him are going through now and I don't believe that any of us truly know what to do to make it better.....predominantly because there is nothing that will make it better.

Perhaps the only thing that I can do is write. To tell my readers to count your blessings every single day- be truly grateful for your friends and family because each one of them is so utterly precious. Love those around you with every inch of your heart and make them know it. Don't hold grudges, because in the end they just aren't worth it. Live your lives - make them count......make every second count. Breathe in the world around you - smell the rain, let the sun warm your skin.

Smile at the white butterflies.

Gone but never forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment