Friday 10 May 2013

Look good feel great


I suffer very badly with red, itchy, dry skin on my face and I have tried everything to get rid of it - even steroid creams and prescription moisturisers. Some days I don't even want to leave the house and when I do, I find myself trying to avert eye contact with people ( because for some reason I think that if I don't look at them then they won't see my scaley face!....madness). Just by accident today whilst I was spending my wages in Superdrug, I happened upon Palmers Daily Calming Facial Lotion with Chamomile and Aloe Vera.
I already use Palmers Fragrance Free Cocoa Butter on my body and love it to bits, so I decided that it wouldn't hurt to give this little tube a go and by God, I'm glad I did. There was an almost instant improval on my rough skin and the redness seemed to fade. It appears I have stumbled upon a miracle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment