Friday 10 May 2013

Features Lounge

I like to peruse celebrity gossip websites during my breaks - I'm sorry...I know, it's terribly sad and I really should be brushing up on my knowledge of the what the horrifically boring folks in parliament have to say, but it's an addiction that I'm getting help for!

Anyway.....I was so bewildered today at one headline that I nearly spit my PG Tips back into my mug.

"BEYONCE POSTS PICTURE OF HERSELF AND USES BEST ANGLE," it bellowed out to me.

Eh?!

The article went onto drone on about how Beyonce had posted a supposedly 'natural' picture of herself backstage but that the image was infact a professional one taken from her best side.

Once again......EH?!

That's not news!! That's not even shocking - although perhaps I'm slightly shocked that Beyonce has a 'best side,' I'm pretty sure that woman looks fairly decent from all angles.....bitch!

I'm not being funny, but there aint one of us out there that hasn't throughly edited our profile pics until our mouse fingers ache and our eyes start to hurt and there aint one of us out there that hasn't untagged at least one picture after a drunken night out because of how hideous we look in it!

I want to know whose shagging who behind someone elses back! I want to know who emerged from the toilets of a posh Hollywood party with a suspicious covering of white powder on the end of their nose and I want to know which diva punched a photographer in the mouth for getting too close!

Who cares if Beyonce doctored a few pics - if she'd have emerged looking like a bag of spanners then she'd have been slated for that too. Gossip sites listen up....how about you stop mocking appearences and ridiculing body image and give me something juicy to read during my break?!

No comments:

Post a Comment