Tuesday 5 March 2013

Features Lounge

BOOBYLICIOUS



It's estimated that 75-85% of women wear the wrong bra and I was definitely one of them.
Okay, hands up being totally honest here, I knew and I continued to do nada about it. The only reason I eventually went and got measured was because I stepped on the last bra I owned that had a complete underwire and broke that one too and decided that enough was enough - I was fed up of having cock-eyed boobs. I needed me some sexy new lingerie to boost my confidence and I needed it in the right size too!!

So off I trotted, purse in hand to treat myself and along the way I learnt a few scary little facts.......

WHY YOU SHOULD WEAR THE RIGHT SIZE BRA..........

Besides cock-eyed boobs, the lady that fitted me at La Senza told me that a lot of women don't realise the health risks involved with wearing the wrong size puppy hammocks.

Shoulder and arm complaints can all be linked to the wrong kind of support, as can tension across the shoulders and neck - all things that I suffered with on a day to day basis. The goddess of all things boobylicious also told me that the wrong size bra can even contribute to headaches and spine problems of the lower back. Bra's that are too tight can also cause skin problems.

Who'd have thought it huh?

Eventually, after whipping a tape measure around me here, there and everywhere as she talked, the sales assistant told me that I'd gone up two cup sizes and down one back size - bit of a shock all things considered!

So ladies, if you think you're wearing the wrong bra size, you probably are and it's worth going and getting measured.....it could be good for your health!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment